Wednesday 22 October 2008

Biography of Wet Wet Wet

Wet Wet Wet are a Scottish band that formed in 1980.
The group is composed by Marti Pellow (vocals) , Tommy Cunningham ( drums vocals ) , Graeme Clark ( bass, vocals ) and Neil Mitchell ( keyboards, vocals ).
In September 2006 they composed two Cd's with ten songs in each volume.

Volume one included songs like "Sweet Little Mystery", "Goodnight Girl", "All I Want", "Love Is All Around", "Somewhere Somehow", "Wishing I Was Lucky", "I Don't Wanna Fight Anymore", "Sweet Surrender", "Angel Eyes " and "East of the River".

Volume two included songs of "With a Little Help from My Friends", "Julia Says", "Hold Back the River, "(Feels Like I'm) Walking on Water", "Lip Service", "Don't Want to Forgive Me Now", "Gypsy Girl", "Temptation", "I Can Give You Everything" and "Learn From Each Mistake". Graeme Duffin played the guitar, while Paul Spong (trumpet), Neil Sidwell (trombone) and Jamie Talboy (saxophone).
I chose this group because is a very good group and they composed a lot of sings.
They have been successful because they composed a lot of songs.

No comments: