Wednesday 7 January 2009

Bermeo

Bermeo

My home town is Bermeo. But it's a long time since I have lived in there, I moved away when I was four. I left Bermeo because I had to study in Deusto. However, now I like Deusto more than Bermeo.

In Bermeo they sell a lot of fishes. You can eat the best "marmitako" anywhere in Bermeo. There are also shops where you can buy fishing products .

Bermeos high school is one the most difficult ones. One of the most important student of the high school is Nestor Barrenetxea, he is a sculptor and there is a place in the park of Bermeo where yo can see his sculptures.

In Bermeo there is a shipyard where the ships made of wood, not with metal. There is the museum of the fishing and a Church and Convent of San Francisco that it's 652 years old.

If you go to Bermeo you can visit the Kaixio bar, and the batun-batun pub, they are one of the best bars of Bermeo. And in the port you can find an Italian ice-cream parlour.

No comments: