Wednesday 7 January 2009

My home town




My home town is Bilbao.

Bilbao is the largest city in the Basque Country. I have been living here since I was born so when I am older I would like to continue living here with my friends and my family. Bilbao is not big or small but you have all you need to live well.


In my opinion Bilbao´s weather is cold and specially in the winter. In summer the weather is hotter but not enough for me. In July I go to the south of Spain there the weather is really hot.






If you go to Bilbao and you love shopping like me you should visit some zones like Moyua Abando or Indautxu. There you will find lots of shops to buy clothes, shoes, earrings...

Apart from the shops you can find gardens and places to rest. This is my favourite zone in Bilbao.






And if one of your hobbies is football you should see team football matche´s. It is the one which represents our city and I love going to San Mames to see them. W hen they lose I don´t like but if they the win it is really good!

Finally I wuold encourage you to visit Bilbao and specially the zones I have meant.

No comments: