Wednesday 7 January 2009

My home town.

My home town is Bilbao because I have lived there since I was born. It´s a small city in the north of Spain. When I was younger I wanted to go to live in a big city like Madrid or Barcelona but now I have changed my opinion because I think that Bilbao is great. I think that it isn´t very dangerous and you can feel safe because it´s very small and there isn´t much people. There are very many pubs too, in the `casco viejo´and there´s a very important museum called Guggenheim.


















There´s a very important and prestigious university called `Deusto´s university´ where you can study many degrees. There centre of the city is Gran Via street where you can find the most famous and beautiful shops for clothes. This is part of the city that I like most.


















If you go to Bilbao you should eat "bacalao al pil pil" which is very delicious!

No comments: