Wednesday 6 May 2009

Create a voki!





  • Go to http://www.voki.com/ and sign in with my log in.
  • Click on My Voki
  • Click on create a Create a New Voki
  • Click on Create New Scene
  • Choose a character
  • Customize your character
  • Give it a voice using the model: "My name is ... (think of a name). They call me .... because (think of a reason). I love ... (think of something your character loves doing). I hate ... (think of something your character hates doing)."
  • Make sure you save your recording
  • Choose a background
  • Choose a player
  • Click on save
  • Choose embed in: Blogger
  • Choose size: small
  • Click on Get Code
  • Copy the code
  • Now create a new posting on the blog
  • Paste the code in the Edit Html window to embed your Voki character in the posting

No comments: