Wednesday 27 May 2009

Talking about holidays

Write a post saying what you would like to do for your holidays.
- tell us about the place you'd like to visit
- what you'd like to do and see there
- include photos to illustrate the things you describe in your post



For my holidays I would like to go to U.S.A and to Greece.

At first I would go to the United States which is situated in central North America, and make a visit to all the country, a guided tour.






Once I was there, the first city I would visit it is Washington because is the capital of U.S.A and because I would like to visit the White House, then New York because of the skyscrapers and in the end I would visit Orlando because of the Warner Bros.


White House


New York city


Although, I would visit all the country so I think I will spend one month in United States.



Another country that I would like to visit on holidays is Greece where I would go by cruise. When I was there I would visit the most important islands like Hermoupolis, Andros, Icaria ... and after that I would go to Athens and visit the Parthenon and the Olympic Stadium.



After visit all those places I think I would have a relaxing week in an hotel in Macedon and go back to Spain.

No comments: